Sunday 3 June 2007

Mung Beans, Wtf?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wasn't crazy about the 'MAY CONTAIN SMALL STONES part!

Well...I've put money in dumber places than Mung Beans. And for $3.69, the party was ON!

I've heard of them, and I'm sure I've had them in cooked soup or something, but I didn't recognize these pretty little green circles in the bag at all. So I bought 'em. It says on the sticker to soak them overnight, so that's what I'm going to do. If they are big styrofoam dinosaurs in the morning, I'm gonna re-think this thing.


Oh, er... hehe... I know these... Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've only heard them called bean sprouts all my life, never 'mung'. Hm.


I hear my village calling in the distance...I'm sorry, you're missing ... what?












These aren't just soaked over night...these are past that, these have sprouted. (The light is comin' on, Folks!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!