Sunday 3 June 2007

Sprouted Grain Tortilla wrap...mmmm

Is this not gorgeous? Last night, I made a spinach salad with crumbled cauliflower, red pepper, and tomato, and topped it with Bragg's Organic Vinaigrette dressing and let me say it was YUM!

I then took a sprouted grain tortilla, a collard leaf marinated in Himalayan salt and a bit of lemon, and placed it inside. I spread homemade hummus on it and loaded some salad into it, folded the tortilla sides in, and rolled it like a burrito.... SO GOOD!!

2 comments:

sonali said...

I am trying to go raw for a long time with the raw detox diet.I found your blog.The snaps did all the work.Thanks for puttin them up.what a change.I sure will visit ur blog.

Rawkin' said...

Thank you, sonali :)

I appreciate that you are reading my blog, and so glad you are also aiming a raw diet. It's a process, isn't it. You're welcome to join us on the message board, we're full o' support! :)

cheers,
Rawkin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!