Wednesday 8 August 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LIS-SAN EL QUA-THI
(OVER ZUCCHINI 'NOODLES')
I don't know how to pronounce it, but lemme tell ya, this was DELISH!! I couldn't stay out of it as I was spiralizing my zucchinis. I'm on a roll this week...I'm so relieved that going all raw doesn't mean carrot sticks and 'rabbit food'...cause, you know, how would that really work out in the long run?

This recipe is from Iraq and it is divine!! It calls for the use of a food processor, and it is simple. It says to stuff the mixture into long thin slices of zucchini, and that was good...then I spiralized a zucchini and made noodles and realized that the stuffing could be stirred in as 'sauce'...albeit stiff sauce. But did I mention it was TASTY?? My partner Steve is rushing home right now to try some ;) I told him to git home for dinner because it was so good! :)

Here's the recipe... enjoy! (I know what it looks like, but it's good, really!!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!