Thursday 28 August 2008

Rawk & Roll Lifestyle




Wanna see the life I am open to recieving? :)








I've been playing with wealth consciousness and manifesting, and I'm getting downright magical with it. All sorts of goodies are coming my way!



My mantra, taken from 'A Happy Pocket Full of Money', is



I am wealth. I am abundance. I am joy.



I've set up a folder of goal images that play as my screensaver slide show. So whenever my screen is idle for a minute or so, it comes on. Is it ever a powerful way to bring what you desire into your life!





I'll give you a peek at some of what I've been focusing on lately, by showing you the images in my goals folder.




I love the feel (and honey color) of this bedroom...
And I love this one, too...




I have a 1982 32-seat, 19 ft Bluebird schoolbus sitting in the back lane. This is it, after we gutted it. By 'we' I mean Steve. :)We bought it with the idea of fixing it up and touring our band around Canada for a lark.

Pimp my ride...

I found this photo on the internet and this is pretty much exactly the look I want. Isn't it cool and homey and awesome? I just love this. Would need a big counter for my dehydrator, though :)








Right now, the bus sits in need of a new tire and a major clean-up. Our teenaged sons take turns 'crashing' in the bus. The oldest lived in it for 7 months! And I only knew of about 3 of them!







But I digress.




Steve has a bike, and I want my own...a purdy one like this...
























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!