Monday 29 September 2008

Green Lemonade Revisted

Wow, I just had a Green Lemonade, for the second day in a row. (This is a juicer drink)


I'd forgotten how marvelous these are!! The recipe is from Natalia Rose's Raw Food Detox Diet:


1 head romaine lettuce
5 or 6 stalks kale (any type)
(I split between kale and spinach; 2 kale stalks an a small handful of baby spinach)
1-2 apples (fuji, macs; a sweet apple)
1-2 inches fresh ginger (optional, and I don't)

Dayum, this is good. I've been lost in green smoothie land and had stopped making these, but yesterday I had a wild hair and made one.

Well I liked it so much that I went out and bought more produce today and made another.

I'll still have a green smoothie, it doesn't have to be one or the other, right? I can have my smoothie as an afternoon snacky!!

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Hi, I found your blog through the "Songwriting" tag on Blogger.

And I'm originally from Canada!

And I love green leaf lettuce!

I don't have your nice thick hair, tho, wah, wah.

Jannie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!