Wednesday 3 September 2008

I'm counting today as Day One. It seems kind of silly to need that, but until you name a starting point, actually starting can be a slippery thing.

For about a week now, I've been talking the talk, but now, it's time to walk the walk, so I thought it best to nail it down. Would I have called it Day One had I screwed up part way? Prolly not :) But I did so great, why not start from here.

I went to the gym today, and had my first work out in quite a long while. I really love the gym. Like, LOVE it. I used to go to this gym, a ladies only gym, 4 years ago, and walking in today felt like no time had passed. I've been to a co-ed gym a few times since, but this, this is my gym. I feel like I'm back.

I had a green smoothie before my workout, and it sustained me beautifully. I drank lots of water; had a great workout!

Came home, ate a banana, and closer to dinner, had another green smoothie. Then for dinner, ate a big salad, and an avocado sandwich on sprouted grain bread. Then I got a hankering for something sweet, so I ate an apple. Then another.

What can I say, I'm transitioning... and this is an improvement!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!