Tuesday 21 October 2008

Holy Headache from HELL Batman


Well it's Delicate Day Two and my head's gonna come off. Wtf. I know all about detox, but so soon? I guess I don't know alllll about it, cause this comes as a surprise.


I did so well yesterday, but maybe it was too much, too soon? Bam! 100%! I didn't think a day of that would send my head out to die. Holy crapoly.


I'm thinking it's a good thing, though, right... whatever is in there needs to not be in there, better out than in, and all that.


On the sunny side, I did make 'bread' in the dehydrator last night...first time in a lonnnnnng while. It's gorgeous, too, if I do say so myself.


It was great to wake up to! I used this recipe:

Blend together:

1 c water

1 large onion, chopped

3 stalks celery, chopped

4 cloves garlic (medium)

2 tomatoes

1 tspn caraway seed

1 tspn coriander seed

1 tspn sea salt

Then add:

2 c golden flax seed, ground, to the blended mixture.

I put it in the dehydrator on teflex sheets for 2 hours at 115 degrees, then lowered it to 105, flipped it off the sheets and onto the mesh, 'scored' it so it would snap apart easily, and left it in there overnight, waking up to a wonderfully aromatic kitchen!


And for my next trick, I've got Marinated Broccoli sitting in the fridge, um, marinating, until dinner. Along side that, I'm going to make 'Raw Vegan BBQ 'Beef'...one of my old favorites!! All this, with the top of my head coming off. Now THAT is commitment!!!! Or insanity, not sure. ;)


Ah, it's just sissy detox stuff, I can take it!!


Enjoy your day... I'll try.... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!