Wednesday 1 July 2009

Friday Night Inspiration...

I booked off my usual Friday night Open Mic hosting duties (it's in good hands) in favor of attending what I hope will be just what I need in the way of motivation & inspiration.

When I got the newsletter from Raw BC, I read about this and knew I had to go. I feel like 'Last Chance Texaco' with myself. So here's hopin'...

If nothin' else, I'll hook up with my lovely, vibrant, raw friends again, and that can only be a good thing!!

July 3: Emily Shaules in Vancouver

Emily is a motivational speaker who focuses on the power of raw and living foods to enhance and transform one’s physical, emotional and spiritual life.

Emily is embarking on her first cross-country tour to share her story of how she went from a stressed-out attorney taking 25 pills a day for Fibromyalgia, Ulcerative Colitis, TMJ, depression, sinusitis, insomnia, etc. to a vibrantly healthy and happy entrepreneur and founder of www.RawBreakthrough.com.

Emily recently completed a three-month internship at the Creative Health Institute (a raw foods healing center) and will be speaking at two of the three Raw Spirit Festivals this year.

Some of the topics to be addressed in the Presentation:

Is the Raw Food Diet for you?
Overcoming Health Challenges
Why some diets work and some don’t
Difficulties that may arise on your health journey
Benefits of eating raw foods, juicing and colonics
Taking care of the body naturally
Addressing underlying issues of poor eating habits, depression, etc.
Overcoming plateaus in diet and life
The mind-body-spirit connection
The power of superfoods
Working at / visiting a raw foods healing center

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!