Monday 1 February 2010

Brain On


My boyfriend and I kept hearing rave reviews about an E3Live product called 'Brain On' and felt compelled to check it out for ourselves.  We each had our little teaspoon (the recommended starting dosage) and went about our day.  We DID notice an alert energy that carried on through the day.  We were definitely feeling focused and bright.  It was awesome! 
(It cost $35 for a 16.2 fluid oz bottle of fresh-frozen E3 Live 'Brain On'.  So far, so excellent!

Here is some info:
Possible Benefits:
Increase focus and clarity
Lift and brighten mood with the "love molecule"
Lower stress & enhance well-being
Function at a higher level

Dr. Gabriel Cousens writes: "I've had people who've been depressed for years and years, and literally, within a few days after receiving AFA their depression lifts." BrainON contains the active ingredient in wild-harvested AFA that both promotes mood balance and enhances focus. In fact, no other product competes with BrainON in terms of promoting joyfulness and brain clarity benefits with no side effects. BrainON improves health. It's good for you! 

And from this site:
E3 BrainOn™ is a proprietary extract from AFA that contains a significant concentration of phenylethylamine (PEA). PEA also known as the "molecule of love" - is naturally produced in the brain, especially when we are in love or experiencing intense happiness and joy. PEA has been shown to enhance concentration, attention and create a feeling of well being. When taken daily, E3 BrainOn™ may increase the quality of your life. One bottle (with dropper included) contains 2 fluid ounces. Also in crystal flakes or capsules.
Scientific studies have shown that PEA is deficient in the brains of many people suffering from depression and autism. Taken orally, PEA is known to readily cross the blood-brain barrier and be immediately available in the brain. Most commonly reported benefits of PEA are increased attention, elevated mood and overall improvement of the quality of life. 

xo
Rawkin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can find BrainOn here:
www.e3live.com
Great blog! :)

Zucchini Breath said...

I do, I do.

My SO gets it as part of his employee benefits package. I like the taste of the unflavored raw AFA and I use RenewMe! powder in my smoothies every day.
It's great for nutrition and I love the fact that I am eating wild harvested food from the local source.
He also gets soap and some face cream he likes made with E3live. It's too heavily perfumed for my tastes but that's another story. The products are of superior quality and MOST are vegan (I think they use some bee products).

I LOVE E3live!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!