Wednesday 31 October 2012

My Beautiful Rainy Walk

 these shoes were made for rawkin'


I've been going for power walks lately and today I decided to bring my camera because it was raining and I needed a happy reason to get out the door.  I'm so glad I did; as it was a gorgeous walk.  I did some breath-walking, which means one breath in is comprised of 4 sniffs in through your nose, and 4 shh's out through your mouth.  Then I did gratitudes.  Then I took photos for the rest of the walk.  I returned home an hour later, soaked but very satisfied with myself.


Enjoy
xo
Rawkin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love walking, our hearts likes it too. The pictures are gorgeous, such a pretty place. Thanks for sharing.

Rawkin' said...

Hey There, Anonymous!

Thanks for your comment!
Yes... our hearts love walking, it's true! I've taken to getting a 45 minute brisk walk in *most* days.
I'll think of you when I go on my walk tomorrow!
xo
Rawkin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!